What if every aspect of your life were totally surrendered to King Jesus, even your giving?
What if temporary discomfort led to eternal comfort?
What if temporary sacrifice led to global impact?
What if your life (and your giving) could make a difference in others?
At Restoration Church, we believe the church is God’s only plan for reaching the world with the gospel. This conviction leads us to partner with other churches and church plants across our nation and world. One of the primary ways we partner with other churches is through our Generosity initiative at the end of each year. In addition, Generosity is the primary way we fund our missional efforts right here in Wake Forest as well.
Each year we ask the members of our church to give above and beyond their regular tithes and offerings. We ask our members to give sacrificially. We know that you understand, nobody every gives sacrificially by accident. Sacrificial giving is always intentional. These funds we are challenging each other to give will be used to help see the gospel go forward in the city, the nation, and the world.
Our goal in 2017 is $30,000.00. But, what if reaching our goal were not as important to us as what we become by giving sacrificially to reaching it? And what if our neighbors and the nations were changed because we gave? Here is a breakdown of where the money will go:
For The City:
We want to bless our city. This provides the resources we need to love and serve Wake Forest throughout the year. Your generosity will be used to serve the city, bless underprivileged families, and to help us leverage our impact here in Wake Forest.
For The Nation:
Also, we want to bless North America. This provides the opportunity for us to partner with new church planters nationally.
For The World:
Lastly, this provides a means for us to participate in planting churches internationally. This year we plan to help the efforts of church planters in one of the most unreached areas of the world.
What if we gave Jesus our best gift this year?
What are we asking from you?
- Pray: Pray the Lord will do “immeasurably more than we can comprehend or imagine.” Pray that He would do as much in us as He will do through us.
- Commit: We need 100 percent participation from our faith family. We are asking you to lock arms with us and keep your “yes” on the table.
- Give: We are asking you to give sacrificially. Ask God what a sacrificial gift looks like for you, and take whatever bold steps are required to see it through.
How to Give to WHAT IF:
We are very excited that this Sunday, December 10th is commitment Sunday for our “What if?” generosity initiative. That means that Sunday you will have the opportunity to commit with all of the Restoration Church family to give above and beyond your normal giving. On Sunday we will have a special time to receive these commitments. There will be an envelope on your seat where you can indicate your commitment. Even if you have already made your gift to this initiative, we still want you to complete an envelope on Sunday so we can do this as a church family. If you are not around Sunday, you can give to this initiative through the end of December.
How can I give?
- You can give right here on our website; make sure to designate your gift to “Mission Offering: What if?”.
- Text any dollar amount to 84321. Then, follow the quick, self-guided setup process to tie your mobile phone to your church, your donor account, and a payment source. After that, donating is as easy as sending a text.
- You can put a check in the provided “What if” envelope on Sunday or anytime throughout December.
- You can put cash in the envelope on Sunday as well – there is a place for you to give us your information so we can make sure this gift is tax deductible.
- The envelope is designed to fit with a standard sized envelope. You can slide the “What if” envelope into a standard envelope and mail it to: Restoration Church, P.O. Box 152, Wake Forest, NC. 27588